PSYCHONUTRITIONAL CURE CAMPS
CURE FOR ASTHMA, DIABETES, HEART DISEASES, CANCER, NERVOUS DISEASES, KIDNEY PROBLEMS, MENTAL DISEASES, RHEUMATIC DISEASES, etc.
PROGRAMME CALENDER (2012 December to 2013 May )
Thiruvananthapuram 2012 December 14 20
SANTHIGRAM, Chappath (Kazhuvur P.O.), Pulluvila, Phone: 09287548234 & 0471-6452511 & 2269780. Catch a bus from Thampanoor to Vizhinjam-Poovar and get down at Chapath stop and then walk to Santhigram (less than 1 k.m.)
Calicut 2013 Jan 9 15
THAPOVANAM (Pathanjali Yogasram), Badiroor, Kakkodi, Calicut, Phone: 0495-2770352 & 09387509303.
Ernakulam 2013 Jan 18 24
Moozhikulam Sala Jaiva Campus Kurumasseri (P.O.) Buses from Angamaly (8 Kms) and from Nedumbasseri Athani (7 km) to Moozhikulam are frequent. Phone: 09447021246 & 09495981246.
Wayanad 2013 February 1 7
HOLISTIC HOME, Melmuri hills. Bus route Vythiri-Pozhuthana-Aram mile and then by Jeep to Melmuri hills. 5 kms. Phone: 09349847603 & 09656637310.
Kottayam Changanacherry 2013 February 12 18 & April 19 25
AYUSHA Counselling & Psychotherapy Centre, P.O. Veroor, Changanacherry Kottayam bus via Chethippuzha, get down at Enachira Kurissu stop. Phone: 09961752903 & 08547845448.
Ernakulam 2013 February 22 28
NIRVANA (Clairvoyance Research and Training Centre), Boundary Road, Near Thonithode bridge, Mundamveli (bus stop), P.O. Kochi 682507, Phone: 9846056611 & 9446375888.
Kottayam Mevelloor 2013 March 8 14
PRANAYAKULAM (Meditation Ashram), Piravam Road (Railway station), Phone: 0944720882 & 09388412605.
Kottayam 2013 March 15 21
CHERIAN ASHRAM (PolipathyHospital), Irattunada, Manarkad (P.O.), Phone: 09447367123.
Thiruvanathapuram 2013 March 29 April 4
PRANANAM (Nature Cure Research Centre), Kudappanakunnu, Near Civil Station, Phone: 0471-3295537 & 09387391082.
Kannur 2013 April 16 22
VARMAJEE Nature Cure Training Centre, Mathukode (P.O. Varam), Kannur-Mattannur bus get down at Mathukode at a distance of Rs. 7. Phone: 0497-2851573 & 09847064252.
Kodaikanal Tamil Nadu 2013 May 22 28 & August 21 27
MARIAN HOUSE, Champakannur, Bus route Madurai-Kodaikanal bus, get down at Champannur bus stop and Marian House is nearby. Phone: 08547845448. Medium English.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE CAMP
- The Philosophy of Orthopathy propagated by world famous allopathic doctors in England Germany and America and the Panchabhootha nutritional cure propagated by Gandhiji are the basic principles to be followed in the camp.
- There will not be any therapy which requires a medical degree or license in the camp.
- The campers are to meet the food and organizational expenses by themselves which may come up to Rs. 2500/- per head. Concession available for poor participants.
- Yogic diet, Yogasana, Meditation, Music, Psychotherapy, Nature farming practice are the cure methods of the camps.
- All camps will commence at 6.00 pm of the opening day
Resource persons:Mrs. Khadeeja Nargees, Dr. Jacob Vadakanchery, Mr. George, P. John Piravam, Mr. George Thomas Idukki, Dr. C. Ashraf, Sri. V.B. Cherian, Sri. Sanoop Kannur, Sri. Latheef Thirur, Dr. Sr. Eliza, Sr. Miriam, Sr. Theramma, Fr. Shehadas, Dr. John Baby, Sri. V.K. Sajeevan and Mr. A.J. John, Sri. Premkumar Moozhikulam Sala, Swamy Soonyam. Acharya Unniraman. Sri.Jayachandran Santhigram and Mrs.P.Usha Santhigram
LET US DISCOVER THE TRUTH BEHIND CURE
WITH OUT BEING POLLUTED BY THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY
For more information kindly contact :
1. NATURAL HEALTH RESEARCH FOUNDATION (REGD)
Mobile : 09388412605
2. HOME FOR PSYCHO NUTRITIONAL STUDIES
Mobile :09349847603, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
3. SANTHIGRAM, Chappath,Vizhinjam, Thiruvananthapuram
Mobile : 8086488006, 9495300618, 9287548234